Stunning architecture & homely comforts
This magnificent building, a Grade II listed 17th Century Sussex Barn, is the centre piece of the whole complex and much loved by guests to The Barn at Roundhurst.
A wealth of old oak timbers creates a warm and welcoming sitting area with a log burning stove in winter and huge open doors in summer. Hand picked antique furniture, comfy leather sofas and works of art sit side by side with modern sculpture. And flowing down into the centre is our dramatic white sweeping staircase.
There is a spectacular glass mezzanine with amazing views down into the barn which houses an eclectic library and sitting area.
At a glance
- 17th century barn
- Oak beams
- Perfect for private events & dining
- Sitting area with log fire
- Comfy sofas
- Afternoon tea and cakes served
- Bar for tea, coffee and soft drinks
- DVD and CD Library
- Library upstairs with games
- Upstairs meeting room for hire
- Separate reception
- Dining area
- Homemade breakfasts
- Cot & high chair available